think/into/from/ Buddhism, referring to a mysterious realm which human's thinking cannot reach.
One's thinking has entered into an illusive realm.
to indulge in fantasy
When a man sees such a pretty woman, he can't help indulging in fantasy.
to have one's head in the clouds
go off into wild flights of fancy
have a head full of bees
have a maggot in one's head
have a rat in a garret
in a fool's paradise
- Dazed or distracted with romantic sentiment.
- Tomorrow, is it prediction or letting one's fancy run wild?
- out of mere freak
- For the next two days Carrie indulged in the most high-flown speculations.
- Stop sitting there chasing rainbows. Get out and do some work.
- Do solid work and don't indulge in fantasy.
- Forgive me, but I think you allowed your imagination to run away with you over that
- He tried to yank his mind back out of fantasy.
- The suggestion sent a ray of hope in all their breasts, but I would have nothing to do with it.
- I have no ground for the nonsensical vanity of fancying everybody who comes near me is in love with me